Din pacate, nu am avut timp sa il traduc, dar daca aveti vreo nelamurire, va voi raspunde cu cea mai mare placere.
1. What was your life like before becoming an author?
When I sold my first book, I was a science teacher. Before that I was mostly a student, studying theatre and historic preservation.
2. What is your favorite book? [it can be written by another author, or by you]
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. What's a typical working day like for you? When and where do you write? Do you set a daily writing goal?
My day usually begins with checking email and social media. Then I head to the nearest cafe or coffee shop to write. I find a comfortable chair, get a caffeinated beverage, and put on my current playlist. How much/how often I write depends on how close I am to deadline. It can be anywhere from one page to twenty.
4. When did you write your first book and how old were you?
I was 26 when I finished my first (still unpublished) manuscript. That was back in 2003.
5. What does your family think of your writing?
They are very supportive! I come from theatre people, so they understand the creative lifestyle.
6. What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
Writing is HARD! Not just the business end of it, though that's hard too, but just the basic process of writing. And it doesn't get easier. If anything, it gets harder because with every book my standards go up.
7. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
Everything! Teacher, veterinarian, actor, archaeologist, architect, doctor, lawyer... Really, I tried everything at least once before finding writing.
8. What has been the toughest criticism given to you as an author? What has been the best compliment?
All criticism is hard, but I have learned to deal with it. The first bad review is always the toughest. The best compliment is when a reader tells me they've never really read a book before mine and that I made them want to read more.
9. What advice do you have for someone who would like to become a published writer?
Read as much as you can, write as much as you can, and become a keen observer of life.
10. Thank you for your time :D
Thank you for the fun questions!